Dungeons & Dragons 5e Spell
V, S, M
, up to 10 minutes
You endow yourself with endurance and martial prowess fueled by magic. Until the spell ends, you can't cast spells, and you gain the following benefits:
- You gain 50 temporary hit points. If any of these remain when the spell ends, they are lost.
- You have advantage on attack rolls that you make with simple and martial weapons.
- When you hit a target with a weapon attack, that target takes an extra 2dl2 force damage.
- You have proficiency with all armor, shields, simple weapons, and martial weapons.
- You have proficiency in Strength and Constitution saving throws.
- You can attack twice, instead of once, when you take the Attack action on your turn. You ignore this benefit if you already have a feature, like Extra Attack, that gives you extra attacks.
Immediately after the spell ends, you must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or suffer one level of exhaustion.
a few hairs from a bull
Transformo di Tensi Class:
Buff, CombatSource: Xanathar's Guide to Everything (page 168)
View Tenser's Transformation Spell Card
(New Window? )
Return to Previous Page