Dungeons & Dragons 5e Spell
Self (10 ft
, up to 10 minutes
A strong wind (20 miles per hour) blows around you in a 10-foot radius and moves with you, remaining centered on you. The wind lasts for the spell's duration.
The wind has the following effects:
- It deafens you and other creatures in its area.
- It extinguishes unprotected flames in its area that are torch-sized or smaller.
- The area is difficult terrain for creatures other than you.
- The attack rolls of ranged weapon attacks have disadvantage if they pass in or out of the wind.
- It hedges out vapor, gas, and fog that can be dispersed by strong wind.
Tutello Ventus Classes:
Bard, Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard, RogueDomain:
Air, Tempest, WeatherTags:
Debuff, WardingSource: Elemental Evil Player's Companion (page 23)
Also found in Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
View Warding Wind Spell Card
(New Window? )
Return to Previous Page