Dungeons & Dragons 5e Spell
Level 1 •
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 120 ft
Components: V, S
You call out to the spirits of nature to aid you. When you cast this spell, choose one of the following effects:
- If there are any tracks on the ground within range, you know where they are, and you make Wisdom (Survival) checks to follow these tracks with advantage for 1 hour or until you cast this spell again.
- If there is edible forage within range, you know it and where to find it.
- If there is clean drinking water within range, you know it and where to find it.
- If there is suitable shelter for you and your companions with range, you know it and where to find.
- Send the spirits to bring back wood for a fire and to set up a campsite in the area using your supplies. The spirits build the fire in a circle of stones, put up tents, unroll bedrolls, and put out any rations and water for consumption.
- Have the spirits instantly break down a campsite, which includes putting out a fire, taking down tents, packing up bags, and burying any rubbish.
Callidus Ferus Classes:
Druid, RangerSource: Unearthed Arcana
View Wild Cunning Spell Card
(New Window? )
Return to Previous Page