Mordenkainen's Private Sanctum
Level 4 Abjuration
You make an area within range magically secure. The area is a cube that can be anywhere from 5' to 100' on each side. The spell lasts for the duration or until dismissed (1 action). When cast, choosing any or all of the following:
- Sound can't pass through the barrier.
- The barrier of the warded area appears dark and foggy, preventing vision (including darkvision) through it.
- Sensors created by divination spells can't appear inside the protected area or pass through the barrier.
- Creatures in the area can't be targeted by divination spells.
- Nothing can teleport into or out of the area.
- Planar travel is blocked within the area.
When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 5th level or higher, you can increase the size of the cube by 100 feet for each slot level beyond 4th. Thus you could protect a cube that can be up to 200 feet on one side by using a spell slot of 5th level.
a thin sheet of lead, piece of opaque glass, wad of cotton/cloth, and powdered chrysolite
Wizard, Rogue, Artificer
Print on 8.5"x11" paper. For best results, use the following printer settings: Print at 100% (do not shrink, or enlarge); Turn on "print with background graphics;" hide "header and footer" (if given the option); and turn on "Borderless printing" (Internet Explorer). Best to print in color. Note: Microsoft Edge DOES NOT support printing background colors or images, so we do not recommend printing the cards in the browser.