A minor magical trick where you create one of the following effects within range:
- You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
- You instantaneously light or snuff out a flame or small campfire.
- You instantaneously clean or soil an object 1 cu. ft.
- You chill, warm, or flavor up to 1 cu. ft. of nonliving material for 1 hr.
- You make a color, a small mark, or a symbol appear on an object or a surface for 1 hr.
- You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image that can fit in your hand — lasts until the end of your next turn.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.
Creo Medeis Novicius
Verbal Component (Alternative):
A dash of magic. An arcane trick. A mudane casting, simple and quick.