Level 2 Evocation
Self (10 ft sphere)
Up to 10 minutes
A strong wind (20 miles per hour) blows around you in a 10-foot radius and moves with you, remaining centered on you. The wind lasts for the spell's duration.
The wind has the following effects:
- It deafens you and other creatures in its area.
- It extinguishes unprotected flames in its area that are torch-sized or smaller.
- The area is difficult terrain for creatures other than you.
- The attack rolls of ranged weapon attacks have disadvantage if they pass in or out of the wind.
- It hedges out vapor, gas, and fog that can be dispersed by strong wind.
Bard, Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard, Rogue
Print on 8.5"x11" paper. For best results, use the following printer settings: Print at 100% (do not shrink, or enlarge); Turn on "print with background graphics;" hide "header and footer" (if given the option); and turn on "Borderless printing" (Internet Explorer). Best to print in color. Note: Microsoft Edge DOES NOT support printing background colors or images, so we do not recommend printing the cards in the browser.