Spells & Rituals
Tasha's Otherworldly Guise
1 bonus action
V, S, M
, up to 1 minute
Uttering an incantation, you draw on the magic of the Lower Planes or Upper Planes (your choice) to transform yourself. You gain the following benefits until the spell ends:
- You are immune to fire and poison damage (Lower Planes) or radiant and necrotic damage (Upper Planes).
- You are immune to the poisoned condition (Lower Planes) or the charmed condition (Upper Planes).
- Spectral wings appear on your back, giving you a flying speed of 40 feet.
- You have a +2 bonus to AC.
- All your weapon attacks are magical, and when you make a weapon attack, you can use your spellcasting ability modifier, instead of Strength or Dexterity, for the attack and damage rolls.
- You can attack twice, instead of once, when you take the Attack action on your turn. You ignore this benefit if you already have a feature, like Extra Attack, that lets you attack more than once when you take the Attack action on your turn.
an object engraved with a symbol of the Outer Planes, worth at least 500 gp
Alius Orbis Obtentum
Verbal Component (Alternative):
Outer Plains magic - aid and transform; Give me power to weather this storm. Classes:
Sorcerer, Warlock, WizardDomain:
BuffSource: Tasha's Cauldron of Everything (page 116)
View Tasha's Otherworldly Guise Spell Card
(New Window? )
Return to Previous Page
ADVERTISING - PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE