Wondrous item, legendary (requires attunement)
Weight: 7 lb.
Estimated Value (Sane Cost Guide): 180,000 gp
This is an unofficial homebrew magic item. It is up to the DM if they wish to allow the item to be used in a campaign.
The Demogorgon Helm is a metallic helm with blue and red accents, that is shaped like the head of a mandrill. The helm is magically crafted using the eyes of Demogorgon, the Prince of Demons (which can only be harvested once he is killed). The pupils of the eyeballs are surgically removed, magically treated, and then crafted into smaller lenses, which are then worked into a magically crafted helm. Once complete, the helm retains some of the power behind Demogorgon's beguiling gaze.
While wearing the helm, you get the following powers:
- You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed.
- Once per day, you can use an action to activate the helm's gaze effect. Each creature in a 15-foot cone must make a DC 17 Wisdom saving throw. On a fail, the target suffers one of the following effects (roll a d6).
- 1-2 : Beguiling Gaze. The target is stunned until the end of its next turn.
- 3-4 : Confusing Gaze. The target suffers the effect of the confusion spell until the end of its next turn.
- 5-6 : Hypnotic Gaze. The target suffers the effect of the charmed condition until the end of its next turn.
Demogorgon Helm is a powerful magic item, that should only be given to powerful characters. As such, this item should only be awarded to a high level party that has defeated Demogorgon (a high level demon lord).
Return to Previous Page
ADVERTISING - PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE
Need a magic item treasure table? Try a link below: